Are you looking for work?
We have helped many people in a situation similar to yours into rewarding and friendly workplaces. Whether you are a school leaver or in supported employment or you have been working and acquired a disability or injury, MJP have a solution for you.
Call us to discuss your career journey on 08 7325 0027.
We provide a one-to-one program tailored to meet your employment needs.
Your employment coordinator can help you with:
- Career planning and assessment
- Job search and placement
- Worksite visits
- On-the-job support and training to help you settle in
- Information on disability employment issues
- Plus much more...
We support any job seeker who:
- Has information about their disability
- Willing to register with Centrelink
- Is able to work a minimum of 8 hours a week or more
MJP Employment Services currently supports workers in the following areas:
- Commercial cleaning and service industry
- Community services
- Gardens and nurseries
- Hospitality and retail roles
- Manufacturing process work
- Motor vehicle industry
- Traineeships and much more!
MJP Employment Services has been building links between employers and job seekers since 1996.
Right now, MJP Employment Services is supporting a large number of organisations to build more inclusive and diverse workplaces.
among these workplaces are:
- Fullhammer Pty. Ltd. (production)
- The Lakes Resort Hotel (hospitality)
- L’Abruzzese Pty. Ltd. (food manufacturing)
- Alsco Linen Services (laundry)
- Propak (administration)